- "I love selling" is what most job seekers say during interviews, but in reality they just hate to be in sales.
- Selling is one career that you can cheat and be dishonest with your sales activities without being caught by your boss.
- You have not found yet the career that suit your taste and you treating your current job a "waiting shed".
- "Punch card" culture.
1. Opportunities should not fit you, you fit with the opportunity.
2. There is no such thing as "secure" career - its always about proving your worth everyday so you will secure your career.
3. "Green Pasture" is not a place. It's a state of mind.
4. Five (5) careers in a lifetime - value every single career you are into.
5. All careers has its own set of discomfort.
1. You will have a hard time succeeding if you hate selling.
2. Can you easily convince someone of what you believe about?
3. Are you overwhelmed of the discomforts in selling?
4. Turning discomfort zones in selling into comfort zones.
1. Sales targets - this is what companies exist for
2. Getting fired for not delivering output.
3. There is no such thing as "job opportunity".
4. Work benefits are never comprehensive. Don't rely much on it.
5. Selling starts when customer says "no".
6. 99 "No's and 1 "Yes". Increase activities.
7. Customers will turn down and even reprimand you!
8. Subjecting yourself company systems and policies.
1. We all have dreams, that's what living people do!
2. Family - one powerful source of motivation.
3. Familiarize your long-term and short-term goals.
4. Never call it a day without inching closer to your dreams.
5. Dreams makes us always hopeful despite odds in life.
6. Put your dreams in action and believe it's already yours.
7. There is no limit to what you can achieve! NO LIMIT! NO LIMIT! NO LIMIT!
1. Strike while the iron is hot! If its cold, keep on striking to make it how!
2. It's always good a thing being part of a company you help grow.
3. Fill-in your buckets! (Increase your skills, sales experience, knowledge of your business and your pocket!)
4. If you won't do it, somebody else will.
5. Don't wait for tomorrow, do it now!
1. Be organized outside work, at work, down to the smallest day to day mundane, up to preparation of your biggest deals.
2. Plan and get moving. Planning is good but be action oriented! Make your calls, set appointments and meet your clients. Be very good at it! Doing it repetitively will make you become expert of what you do.
3. Don't rely on luck-selling and accidental selling.
4. Be precise in your sales preparation. Be a better salesman everyday.
5. Don't think yet how much you will earn on your closables. Think first on necessary sales presentation will you make to ensure quality sales presentation.